Monday, May 6, 2013

Walmart Price Matching

I have a little shopping tip that I am way excited to share.  I have been recently introduced to walmart price matching.  Basically, they will match any prices from the surrounding stores.  My Walmart does not require a copy of the advertisement as long as it is a food item.  I simply write the amount with a sharpy on top of the item and then at check out they put in that amount.  I usually put my not price checked items on first and then use a divider and then follow it with my price checked items.

I use the website ourfrugalfamily.net and it gives a list once a week of the current sale items of the surrounding stores and I use that list when I go shopping.  Although I don't know how much this list could work in your different areas but you might want to look around or ask around and I'm sure someone in your area is making a list.  This site also lists freebies that I bet most of you could use in your area.

Anyway, I was way excited to learn about this easy way to save, I've never really gotten into couponing so this is great for us.

Happy shopping and saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment